MIS 322 - Fall 2012




Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Homework #1

This is the first Excel Homework Assignment.
Its due Sunday by midnight Sept 23, 2012 - It's late after midnight - 10 pts late fee

The assignment is basic. Download the information here and enter it into an excel spreadsheet. Once entered, calculate answers requested on the information sheet you downloaded.

Data: to Download: https://www.box.com/s/1v6dgcb39o0r9frlkgi7


Your grade is based on completing this easy assignment on time and showing you know the basics of entering data and creating formulas.

The video below is a study guide to assist in this assignment.





To submit this assignment, use the link located on the main blog page, right hand side, upper corner above the class attendance link.

Do not email this assignment to me. An email copy with cost you 10 points on your grade.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Prof. Sistrunk I just wanted to let you know that I did the homework in two parts, one on excel and the second on word to answer the questions so you may have two submissions from me. Also
    I realized that I was typing too fast on one of the submissions and put the incorrect email my correct email is quentin.sledge@yahoo.com if I need to re-submit that portion please let me know thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While interning at Google this summer in Large Customer Sales I was heavily reliant on Excel. I was forced to learn the ins and outs of using spreadsheets and creating formulas in a short period of time, and realized how important it is to be proficient in Excel in the business world. I am glad that this course is focused on teaching Excel skills so that the learning curve can be taken out when my Morehouse brothers start new summer internships and jobs.

    ReplyDelete